background

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Catching up....

So I've been a little absent from the blogging world. If you didn't know 2010 was sort of a rough year for me with many changes. But I finally feel like my life is in a good place and I'm ready to start blogging again. So you are welcome to join me on my new adventure!

I'm not sure exactly where to start. I am no longer married, details are not important at this point. Just know that going through a divorce teaches you a lot about yourself. I had to learn how to be happy by myself and to love me. I've had the best help along the way, my wonderful son who I live each day for, my parents who have been an amazing example of a divorced family, and my precious friends.

Then one day many months later...I was sitting in a class entitled "Helping your child cope with divorce" and I ran into an old friend from high school. It was mandatory that we both attend, we began talking, then facebooked each other (he asked me to be his friend even though he denies it) and the rest is history. We have been together for the past 6 months and they have been amazing!

My little man is still the center of my world. He talks all the time, we watch a lot of "Cars" (I have all the lines memorized) and were discussing using the potty. He's pretty stubborn, no idea where he gets that from! Everyday he wakes up, I am thankful for his sweet face. Even if the first word out of his mouth is "Cars!" and then "Momma!"



2 comments:

  1. You are such a strong woman!! I'm so glad you are happy and in love with such a great guy!!

    ReplyDelete